Our second Gold Partner.
Boris Planinac from Pavilion Homes is proudly our second Gold Partner.
Pavilion homes began in 1973.
Pavilion Homes is a HIA, MBA and Professional Guild Builders Australia Member;
A guild builder complies with the following attributes, before signing up with any other builder ask them if they do for your peace of mind.
- Have been trading for over 10 years locally
- Offer competitive fair prices
- Offer full inclusions needed for area reflected in price, including heating, fencing, driveways, flyscreens, site cost allowances.
- Disclosed to you upfront in writing before you pay any deposit!
- Are fully insured, including workers comp, public liability, construction works. This protects you as the land owner also.
- Directors live locally in same state where your building
- Directors are licensed builders in their own name and company
- Director degree qualified (professional members – see individual profiles of builders)
- Directors attend construction sites
- Engage local engineers to design foundations and structural elements
- Offer to make good at no cost any work to display home standard or building certifiers direction to maintain quality
- Operating from commercial office space for at least three years so you can contact them anytime
- Operate display homes and guarantee you that quality of work
- Offer completion period and weekly rent of they finish late without valid extensions of at least $400 a week
- Support local trades, suppliers, manufacturers, keeping money in the local community securing your families future and local ecomomy
- MBA or HIA member
- Have won at least three MBA or HIA housing awards
- Professional website
Any issue that needs discussion through any part of the process to ensure your satisfaction please contact our office and make an appointment anytime.